- It is important to store them in a sturdy, hard case.
- Cleaning your frames and lenses regularly helps you see clearly and keeps your glasses looking new.
- To clean them, use a soft microfiber cloth.
- Use both hands to take them off (helps maintain their original shape) and never place the glasses lens down as this can result in scratched lenses.
- Regularly check the screws that hold the frame together. If you find one is loose, tighten it gently with a small screwdriver or take your glasses into your local optical store.